October 8, 2015

Here's Your Chance to Help Support Abbie Case on her Teaching Mission in Guatemala

This January I will be returning to Huehuetenango, Guatemala as a teacher at The School of Hope, or Colegio Bilingue Esperanza. In 2013, I taught Preschool and Kindergarten at this school, and then I returned for half of the year in 2015. I am beyond excited to join the team of teachers for 2016 and I cannot wait to see what God has in store. The school was started by a non-profit organization, More than Compassion, to benefit the children at Fundacion Salvacion, a home for abused, abandoned, and orphaned children. All who are involved with More Than Compassion are committed to meeting the basic needs of these orphans and equipping them for a successful future, and we believe that teaching English is a key component of this goal. The money raised in this campaign will go towards my travel costs to and from Guatemala, my housing, various classroom expenses, travel expenses within the country, and other personal expenses. It will also help me return to the states during the year to visit family, cover costs spent throughout the year on school supplies and classroom prizes, and allow me to be completely prepared with all that I need to help these children succeed. Click here to go to the donation site

No comments:

Post a Comment